“Brasilia” The VW T2 was made in Brazil at VW’s factory in São Paulo. She was one of the last VW Kombis from VW’s long production of this great Klassikers, spanning from 1953 to 2013. It’s had some great improvements compared to the early models, which include a super economical biofuel engine this gives low Co2 and is also very reliable. This is 2013 technology wrapped up in a vintage shell.
We had this classic VW converted by our friends in Brazil and has some great craftsmanship, making it feel like a mini yacht. If Roman Abramovich owned a VW camper I dare say this would be it. She comes with everything included for you to have an amazing Retro-Wohnmobil Urlaub in Portugal. Die vollständige Liste finden Sie hier vollständige Liste hier.
Was gibts im Innenraum von Rio?
- Immaculate last production VW T2 campervan.
- full leather seats.
- Collect in Lisbon or Faro
- Sparsamer 1,4 Liter Motor
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of four.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s logbook containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Tisch mit 2 Stühlen für Draußen - fürs Abendessen unterm Sternenhimmel.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) Life’s too short to drink wine from plastic cups!
Alle Camper ansehen