CARACTERÍSTICAS DA VW CAMPER
“Rio” The VW T2 was made in Brazil at VW’s factory in São Paulo. She was one of the last VW Kombis from VW’s long production of this great classic, spanning from 1953 to 2013. She has some great improvements compared to the early models, which include a super economical bio fuel engine , which is also really quiet, great for listening to that boombastic sounsystem integrated into the dash.
She has been converted into a camper by Danbury Campervans from UK. They have been converting rental Volkswagen campers since 1960, so they know how to do them really well. It has a 40L compressor fridge ,auxiliary battery, the bed in the roof is suitable for 2 children and 2 adults can sleep below. She’s very photogenic so don’t be surprised to see a crowd around her when you return from the beach. She comes with everything included for you to have an amazing retro campervan holiday around Portugal. See the full list here o que está incluído
O QUE HÁ DENTRO DA RIO?
- VW T2 imaculada. Última produção da VW.
- Sistema de som 150w pioneer.
- Económico motor de 1400cc.
- Set de cama (edredons, lençóis e almofadas) incluído para família de 4.
- Mapas e informações - incluindo o livro de registo do capitão, que contém muitos conselhos dos aventureiros anteriores.
- Mesa e 2 cadeiras de exterior - para jantar sob as estrelas.
- Conjunto de loiça de cerâmica: pratos, tigelas e canecas. Conjunto de talheres e facas de corte e copos de vidro - a vida é demasiado curta para beber vinho em copos de plástico!
Ver todas as VW Campers