CARACTERÍSTICAS DA VW CAMPER
“Brasilia” The VW T2 was made in Brazil at VW’s factory in São Paulo. She was one of the last VW Kombis from VW’s long production of this great classico, spanning from 1953 to 2013. It’s had some great improvements compared to the early models, which include a super economical biofuel engine this gives low Co2 and is also very reliable. This is 2013 technology wrapped up in a vintage shell.
We had this classic VW converted by our friends in Brazil and has some great craftsmanship, making it feel like a mini yacht. If Roman Abramovich owned a VW camper I dare say this would be it. She comes with everything included for you to have an amazing Pão de forma classico para teres umas férias fantásticas. Vê a lista completa aqui. o que está incluído
O QUE HÁ DENTRO DA RIO?
- Immaculate last production VW T2 campervan.
- full leather seats.
- Collect in Lisbon or Faro
- Económico motor de 1400cc.
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of four.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s logbook containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Mesa e 2 cadeiras de exterior - para jantar sob as estrelas.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) Life’s too short to drink wine from plastic cups!
Ver todas as VW Campers