CARACTERÍSTICAS DA VW CAMPER
“Salvador” The VW T2 campervan was made in Brazil at VW’s factory in São Paulo. He was one of the last VW Kombis from VW’s long production of this great classico, spanning from 1953 to 2013. He has some great improvements compared to the early models, which include a super economical biofuel engine. This is based on the VW Polo engine and is fuel injected. A pull out rear shower full LED lighting and USB charging points.
The interior cabinets have been built by the VW specialist cabinet makers Vanwurks finished in a light beach colour they accentuate the Bohemian beach vibes. It has a 50L compressor fridge, auxiliary battery, USB stereo. The bed in the roof is suitable for 2 children and 2 adults can sleep below. See the full list here o que está incluído
WHAT'S INSIDE SALVADOR?
- Immaculate last production VW T2 campervan.
- Collect in Lisbon or Faro
- Económico motor de 1400cc.
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of four.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s logbook containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Mesa e 2 cadeiras de exterior - para jantar sob as estrelas.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) Life’s too short to drink wine from plastic cups!
Ver todas as VW Campers