“Rio” was made in Brazil at VW’s factory in São Paulo. She was one of the last VW Kombis from VW’s long production of this great classic, spanning from 1953 to 2013. She has some great improvements compared to the early models, which include a super economical bio fuel engine , which is also really quiet, great for listening to that boombastic sounsystem integrated into the dash.
She has been converted into a camper by Danbury Campervans from Uk. They have been converting VW campers since 1960, so they know how to do them really well. It has a 40L compressor fridge ,auxiliary battery, the bed in the roof is suitable for 2 children and 2 adults can sleep below. She’s very photogenic so don’t be surprised to see a crowd around her when you return from the beach. She comes with everything included for you to have an amazing holiday. See the full list here what’s included.
WHAT'S INSIDE RIO?
- Immaculate last production VW T2 campervan.
- 150w pioneer sound system.
- 1400cc economical engine.
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of 4 .
- Maps and information – including the captain’s log book containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Outdoors table and 2 chairs – for dining under the stars.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) Life’s too short to drink wine from plastic cups !
SEE ALL VANS