Minty is a 1973 VW T2 Westfalia Continental with a 1600cc engine. She’s yet another van that we found in a very sad state in our local scrapyard. After spending a year in our workshop being lovingly brought back to life by Loyd and the team, she’s now the pride of the fleet. A truly heart-warming journey!
Minty is completely unique VW T2 Campervan; even her curtains are made from original retro 1967 material! She also boasts a 50L fridge with ice compartment, a 2 hob cooker, sink with electric tap and 30L water tank. There’s a leisure battery with 220v mains hook up (to keep all your gadgets charged up), as well as a full-width double bed below and another bed in the roof.
WHAT'S INSIDE MINTY?
- Original retro 1970’s VW factory colour – a true time capsule!
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of 4 – no cheap, nylon sleeping bags.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s log book containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Pull down gas cooker.
- Outdoors table and 2 chairs – for dining under the stars.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) – life’s too short to drink fine wine from plastic cups.
- Clip on sun shade for the side.
SEE ALL VANS