Fern was shipped to New York in 1976 where she enjoyed being part of the booming leisure industry in the U.S.A. Fast-forward 30 years, we stumbled across her on eBay, where she became the newest addition to our growing fleet of VWs at the click of a button. She was shipped to UK and then onward to Portugal.
Fern arrived in outstanding original condition and we think she’s one of the very best examples of a Volkswagen campervan available for hire in Portugal. She has a rebuilt 2.0L engine and can comfortably sleep 4. Families and surfers alike, adore Fern and she continues to be a valued member of the Siesta team.
WHAT'S INSIDE FERN?
- Original 1970’s factory colour and upholstery – a true time capsule!
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of 4 – no cheap, nylon sleeping bags.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s log book containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Swivelling front seat – for extra space.
- Outdoors table and 2 chairs – for dining under the stars.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) – life’s too short to drink fine wine from plastic cups.
SEE ALL VANS