Martha is a 1970 early bay Westfalia Volkswagen camper. She has a newly rebuilt 1600cc engine and is in totally original condition (including her immaculately maintained seats) so she’s a real treat for any Volkswagen or classic car enthusiast.
Martha was bought by an American couple in 1970 who shipped her to South Africa, where she enjoyed touring around the game reserves. Now living in Portugal, this classic rental motorhome is able to sleep 2 with a fold down bed at the bottom and, considering she’s 100% original (having never met a welding torch), this is a unique opportunity for time travel!
WHAT'S INSIDE MARTHA?
- Immaculate 1970 camper.
- Original 1970’s factory colour and upholstery – a true time capsule!
- Bedding (duvets, sheets & pillows) included for a family of 4 – no cheap, nylon sleeping bags.
- Maps and information – including the captain’s log book containing tips and advice from previous adventurers.
- Outdoors table and 2 chairs – for dining under the stars.
- Full ceramic dining set (cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses) – life’s too short to drink fine wine from plastic cups.
SEE ALL VANS