Camping during Corona:
When we venture out into the big wide world, we need to be sure we can do so safely. For this reason, we’d like to tell you about the extra precautions we are taking to ensure your safety and to also inspire you to pursue the freedom and connection only a campervan road trip can bring.
2020 has been a roller coaster ride of emotions, bouncing us along on a journey from anxiety to inner discovery. It also led many to reconnect with families, loved ones and reassess life’s values. The suspension of our normal routines gifted us with the realization that we don’t need to collect things to be happy, but we do need to seek meaningful interactions and experiences. A road trip can gently move your mind, give you a sense of safety and peaceful distance as you nurture your soul and gain a new perspective on life.
Our measures to guarantee your safety:
At Siesta Campers, we pride ourselves with cleanliness and attention to detail.
We design our campers with top quality materials that are practical and easy to keep clean. Rest assured we stepped up our hygiene and cleaning processes with vigorous precision.
Each day we ask our team and guests to stay vigilant, respect hygiene procedures, wear masks and keep a safe distance at all times. Our bases are equipped with foot pump hand sanitizers and our staff have daily infrared thermometer checks.
Our campers undergo a 2 stage sanitizing and cleaning process:
- Deep clean. On return, campers are thoroughly sanitized with certified disinfectant products by our knowledgable staff equipped with protective gear, disposable suits, gloves and masks.
- The general cleaning includes 40ºc hot water, anti-bacterial upholstery wash.
- Special attention is given, in both stages, to areas frequently touched, such as: light switches, hard surfaces, dashboard, door handles, steering wheel and gear shifter.
- All bedding is cleaned by laundry specialists at 60ºc.
We offer full support before your arrival via email or phone. We arrange all necessary administrative tasks before your arrival and answer questions to speed up the handover process and minimize contact.
Cancellation Policy Support
We adapted our cancellation policy to provide enhanced support during these uncertain times:
- If your flight is cancelled more than 48 hours before your booking, rest assured, we’ll reschedule your dates for another time that suits.
- You will be issued a credit in the form of a voucher.
- The credit voucher can only be used to rebook once and must be used by the end of 2021.
- We are a small family business dedicated to providing quality experiences and memories. From these core values, we act with a compassionate response to all situations.
We offer you the adventure of a lifetime. It’s time to slow down and enjoy the journey. To learn how to appreciate where you are, who you’re with and where you’re going.
You may even find yourself….