Camping during Corona:
When we venture out into the big wide world, we need to be sure we can do so safely. For this reason, we’d like to tell you about the extra precautions we are taking to ensure your safety and to also inspire you to pursue the freedom and connection only a campervan road trip can bring.
2020 has been a roller coaster ride of emotions, bouncing us along on a journey from anxiety to inner discovery. It also led many to reconnect with families, loved ones and reassess life’s values. The suspension of our normal routines gifted us with the realization that we don’t need to collect things to be happy, but we do need to seek meaningful interactions and experiences. A road trip can gently move your mind, give you a sense of safety and peaceful distance as you nurture your soul and gain a new perspective on life.
Our measures to guarantee your safety:
At Siesta Campers, we pride ourselves with cleanliness and attention to detail.
We design our campers with top quality materials that are practical and easy to keep clean. Rest assured we stepped up our hygiene and cleaning processes with vigorous precision.
Each day we ask our team and guests to stay vigilant, respect hygiene procedures, wear masks and keep a safe distance at all times. Our bases are equipped with foot pump hand sanitizers and our staff have daily infrared thermometer checks.
Our campers undergo a 2 stage sanitizing and cleaning process:
- Deep clean. On return, campers are thoroughly sanitized with certified disinfectant products by our knowledgable staff equipped with protective gear, disposable suits, gloves and masks.
- The general cleaning includes 40ºc hot water, anti-bacterial upholstery wash.
- Special attention is given, in both stages, to areas frequently touched, such as: light switches, hard surfaces, dashboard, door handles, steering wheel and gear shifter.
- All bedding is cleaned by laundry specialists at 60ºc.
We offer full support before your arrival via email or phone. We arrange all necessary administrative tasks before your arrival and answer questions to speed up the handover process and minimize contact.
New Cancellation Policy Support
We have changed our cancellation policy to be more flexible during these uncertain times so you can book with peace of mind. If your flight is cancelled or you are unable or unwilling to embark on your adventure with Siesta Campers for any reason, we offer the following options: You may rebook once to a future date up to 31st of December 2022. OR, the value of your current booking will be credited once for use on your new trip, subject to availability. If you don’t know your new travel dates yet, you will be issued a credit for your original booking. When you’ve got your new dates, contact us and we’ll take care of the details. If you wish to cancel without rebooking, cancellation fees apply.
These new terms only apply to Bookings made from March 15th 2021.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the scheduled pick up time you will receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel within 60 days to 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time: 50% of the booking deposit will be deducted (cancellation fee) or you can choose a flexible travel voucher corresponding to 100% of the total amount already paid (valid until the 31st of December 2022)
- If you cancel less than 48h prior to the scheduled pick up time: 100% of the rental price will be deducted and retained (no show fee).
We offer you the adventure of a lifetime. It’s time to slow down and enjoy the journey. To learn how to appreciate where you are, who you’re with and where you’re going.
You may even find yourself….